Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Blog 6: Reaching back, looking forward

One thing that I took from this course is that writing is everywhere, in more ways than I thought. I learned about a new type of writing, rhetoric, and realize something as small as a poem could be dissected into 500 words of thought. I also learned how to "properly" do a research paper, which will help me through the rest of my studies without a doubt. Being now a biology major, knowing how to find scientific journals will become useful in future endeavors. I don't really wonder anything about writing, because my mind only can think of things I already know, but I'm sure theres much more out there for me to learn. Later in my field, I'm sure I will have to write research papers on certain things probably science related. I won't really get to free write in my field at all, unless it is my own research and I'm reflecting on it. Now knowing how to properly do a college research paper it should be a piece of cake for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment